Arizona Diamondbacks fans showered Prince Fielder with boos throughout the 2011 Home Run Derby. Why? Because Fielder, the National League team captain, failed to select Dbacks outfielder Justin Upton to participate. But one night later, with the NL trailing 1-0 in the 2011 All-Star Game, Fielder's three-run home run brought fans to their feet in applause. The NL went on to win 5-1 for its second straight victory and seized home-field advantage in the 2011 World Series.
Fielder, the 2009 Home Run Derby champion, was named the 2011 All-Star Game MVP to become just the sixth player to win both awards. The Yankees Robinson Cano won this year's Home Run Derby.
Capture the memory of the 2011 All-Star Game with our Ticket Frame. Select "One Ticket" if you attended just one of the three events held at Chase Field. Select "Two Tickets" if you would like to add a second event ticket such as the Home Run Derby. See below for more details.
Capture the memory of witnessing MLB history with a 2011 All-Star Game Ticket Frame that features:
- Headline: Arizona Hosts 2011 MLB All-Star Game
- Subheadline: Fielder powers National League to second straight win; Cano captures Home Run Derby
- Officially licensed 8x10 photo of the All-Star Game opening ceremony.
- Complete All-Star rosters including starters along with the game's line score.
- Place holder for your All-Star Game ticket with an option of adding your Home Run Derby/Work-Out Day ticket (game story to replace Home Run Derby/Work-Out Day ticket in single-ticket display). Tickets not included.
- 350-word game story compiled by our staff of professional writers (if selecting one-ticket option as noted above).
- Place holder for your standard 4x6 photo of you taken during your 2011 All-Star Game experience in Arizona (fan photo not included).
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions for adding your All-Star ticket(s) and photo. As an option you can send us your ticket(s) and photo and we will put them in free of charge and then ship your Ticket Frame ready to hang.
- Double matted in 2011 All-Star logo colors (black & red) using white-core mat board and a high-grade metal frame for a boardroom-quality presentation.
- Overall size 22"(W) x 18"(H)
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
- Made in the U.S.A.