On Friday, June 1, New York Mets lefty Johan Santana did what Nolan Ryan, Tom Seaver, and Doc Gooden couldn't; He made franchise history by hurling the team's first no-hitter. The Mets, founded in 1962, had played more than 8,000 games without a no-hitter but the streak is now officially over. Santana blanked the reigning World Series champion St. Louis Cardinals on 134 pitches while striking out 8 in New York's 8-0 victory.
If you were fortunate to attend this game but received an e-ticket for entrance into the ballpark, we have just the thing for you - a replica ticket. Simply provide us with your E-Ticket information below and your frame will come with an officially licensed replica Mets (box office) ticket from this game. ($5.00 additional cost)
Capture the memory the first No-Hitter in Mets history with
a Ticket Frame that includes:
- Headline: CITI FIELD'S HISTORIC SILENT NIGHT
- Subheadline: Mets Ace quiets Cardinals bats, records first no-hitter in franchise history
- Officially licensed 8x10 photo from the historic moment
- Box Score Graphic
- Place holder for your ticket stub that utilizes professional-grade mounting
corners to preserve the condition and value of your ticket. Your ticket is
the one item you can point to and say "I was there. That's My Ticket"
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions for adding your ticket. As an option
you can send us your ticket and we will put it in free of charge and then
ship your Ticket Frame ready to hang.
- Double matted in Mets team colors using white-core mat board and a high-grade
metal frame for a board room-quality presentation.
- Overall size 14"(W) 22"(H) or 16"(W) 18"(H)
- Ticket shown not included
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
- Made in the U.S.A.