St Louis Cardinals 11 Time World Series Champions Tickets to History Replica Ticket Frame
From Rogers Hornsby, Dizzy Dean, and Stan Musial to Bob Gibson, Ozzie Smith, and Albert Pujols, the St. Louis Cardinals have a long tradition of winning. The franchise captured its first title in 1926 and added No. 11 in 2011. In the years between, there was the Gas House Gang, Country's Mad Dash, Gibson's two MVP performances, and the Runnin' Redbirds.
This unique Cardinals 11-Time World Series Champions Tickets to History Frame features replica tickets (as shown) from each event. Plus, it includes headlines trumpeting the feat.
Overall size 26 (W) x 18 (H).
St. Louis Cardinals 11-time World Series Champions Replica Tickets to History Frame features:
- 11 full-color, full-sized replica World Series tickets representing every Cardinals World Series championship.
- Each ticket is from a home game played in St. Louis.
- All tickets from 1964-2011 are replicas of full/unused tickets. Some tickets prior to 1964 are stubs (as shown in image).
- Each ticket is placed in the frame using mounting corners which provides an incredibly authentic look.
- Overall size of 26 (W) x 18 (H).
- Double matted in team colors using white-core mat board and a
high-grade 1-inch thick metal black frame for a board room-quality presentation.
- Officially licensed by Major League Baseball.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Also available as a smaller framed print. (see below)