For the first time since 1972, the Stanley Cup calls Boston home as the Bruins defeated the Vancouver Canucks in seven games to capture the franchise's sixth overall championship.
And to witness the raising of the 2011 Stanley Cup championship banner to the TD Garden rafters is to witness New England sports history. Your Opening Night ticket, which features a cutting-edge die-cut design, deserves a championship display as special as the event. See below for details.
Capture the memory of the 2011 Stanley Cup banner-raising ceremony with a Ticket Frame® that includes:
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. © NHL 2011. All Rights Reserved.
- Place holder for your Opening Night ticket that utilizes professional-grade mounting corners to preserve the condition and
value of your ticket. Your ticket is the one item you can point to and say
"I was there. That's My Ticket."
- Place holder for your personal 4x6 photo taken during your Opening Night experience.
- Headlines trumpeting the banner-raising ceremony.
- Officially licensed 8x10 action photo from the event.
- 300-word story compiled by our staff of professional writers. Please note: This story may be replaced by a second ticket opening for fans who wish to display two tickets from the same game.
- Complete game statistics.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions for adding your Opening Night ticket
and photo. As an option you can send us your ticket and photo and we will
put them in free of charge and then ship your Ticket Frame ready to hang.
- Double matted in team colors using white-core mat board and a
high-grade metal black frame for a board room-quality presentation.
- Overall size 22"(W) x 18"(H).
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League.
- Made in the U.S.A.