For the first time since 1972, the Stanley Cup will call Boston home as the Bruins defeated the Vancouver Canucks in seven games to capture the franchise's sixth overall championship. The Bruins were led to the title by the goaltending of Tim Thomas who was named the Conn Smythe Trophy winner for his efforts.
If you were fortunate to attend the 2011 Stanley Cup Final, you witnessed Boston Bruins history. Your championship ticket deserves a championship display. See below for details.
If you were fortunate to attend a 2011 Stanley Cup Final game but received an E-Ticket for entrance into the arena, we have just the thing; a Stanley Cup commemorative ticket. Simply provide us with your E-Ticket information below and your frame will include an officially licensed commemorative Stanley Cup Final ticket. ($5 additional cost)
Capture the memory of witnessing the 2011 Stanley Cup with a Ticket Frame® that includes:
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. © NHL. All Rights Reserved.
- Place holder for your Stanley Cup ticket that
utilizes professional-grade mounting corners to preserve the condition and
value of your ticket. Your ticket is the one item you can point to and say
"I was there. That's My Ticket."
- Place holder for your personal 4x6 photo taken during your Stanley Cup experience in Boston or Vancouver.
- Headlines trumpeting the Bruins championship.
- Officially licensed 8x10 action photo from the 2011 Stanley Cup.
- 300-word Stanley Cup story compiled by our staff of professional writers. Please note: This story may be replaced by a second ticket opening for fans who attended multiple games or wish to display two tickets from the same game.
- Complete Stanley Cup playoff statistics for both the Bruins and Canucks as well as game-by-game Stanley Cup Final breakdowns.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions for adding your Stanley Cup ticket
and photo. As an option you can send us your ticket and photo and we will
put them in free of charge and then ship your Ticket Frame ready to hang.
- Double matted in team colors using white-core mat board and a
high-grade metal black frame for a board room-quality presentation.
- Overall size 22"(W) x 18"(H).
- Officially licensed by the National Hockey League.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Game 3: Brad Marchand Shorthanded Goal
Game 3: Tim Thomas Hit on H. Sedin
Game 4: TD Garden Opening Faceoff
Game 6: Tim Thomas Spotlight Save
Game 7: Zdeno Chara with Cup
Game 7: Team Celebration