The 2012 Rose Bowl featured the highest scoring total in the game's 98-year history. And when the final two seconds ticked off the clock with Wisconsin's offense hoping for just one more play, Oregon had itself a 45-38 victory. The game not only marked the first bowl win for the Ducks under coach Chip Kelly, it also marked the first time in 95 years that Oregon could call itself Rose Bowl champions.
If you were fortunate to attend this event, you witnessed college football history and your ticket deserves a display just as special. Capture the memory of the 2012 Rose Bowl with a Ticket Frame. See below for details.
Overall size: 18 (W) x 18 (H).
A 2012 Rose Bowl Ticket Frame features:
- Place holder for your Rose Bowl ticket that utilizes professional-grade mounting corners to preserve the condition and value of your ticket (sample ticket shown not included).
- Headlines trumpeting the event.
- An 8x10 photo from the 2012 Rose Bowl with a final score overlay which includes both school logos as well as the Rose Bowl logo (as shown).
- Layout choice of place holders for your two standard 4-by-6 photos taken during your Rose Bowl experience in Pasadena (sample fan photos shown not included) or the game's stat box which includes complete team statistics for both Oregon and Wisconsin. Make layout choiceabove as noted.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions for adding your ticket and photos.
- Double matted in either team colors using white-core mat board (choose mat colors above as indicated) and professionally framed with polished black metal molding.
- Overall size 18"(W) x 18"(H).
- Officially licensed by CLC.
- Made in the U.S.A.